Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dakota Fanning mentions Kristen




The Twilight Saga

"I still talk to Kristen. We've become very good friends. I played a part in the movies, that was insane. I felt that a lot. It wasn't something that has changed my life, but it was a great job." (Dakota played the role of Jane in The Twilight Saga).

Source via gossip-dance

"It's a phenomenon. Glad to be part of it, but I'm a small part. It has not changed my life, no more crazy or something. Was higher for them (the actors, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson), but I think they took the best they could and enjoyed all the affection of the fans."

Source via @KstewAngel

Dakota is at the Rio Film Festival (Brazil) for 'Night Moves'.

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?