Sunday, June 2, 2013

New fan photos of Kristen at Max Thieriot's wedding + sweet fan account (1 June 2013)


imagebam.com

"My dad & step mom partying with Kristen Stewart at Max Thieriot's wedding. And he left me home. Alone."

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com  imagebam.com

mrs_kelsey_bieber (Max's step-sister): OMGEEEE DEAR KRISTEN, thank you so much for last night I had so much fun with you. from dancing to teaching us dance moves with John talking to you was amazing and you are the sweetest person. thank you for the pictures and everything you did with and for us it means the world to me. I am still just so shocked that you hung out with us, you are beautiful, sweet, skinny like crazy, and a very good role model and I look up to you 100% of the time. I am so sorry if you saw us staring at you it's just we are huge fans and you are amazingly beautiful in every way. tell John I said hi. I miss you hopefully I see you soon. love you."

lllaurrren: Where did u meet her?

mrs_kelsey_bieber: my brothers wedding. we were dancing with her

_lara_si: She's your friend????

mrs_kelsey_bieber: idk not really shes my brothers best friend I just met her

mrs_kelsey_bieber: she's the sweetest person and she's absolutely beautiful and an amazing dancer

Max Thierot was Kristen's co-star in "Catch that Kid". 

Sources 1 2 3  via via via thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?