Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Daniel Radcliffe mentions Kristen


"I felt so bad," Radcliffe said at the Governors Ball. "I just wanted to pick her up, put her in my arms and carry her onto the stage."

"I probably would have dropped her and opened her wound again," Radcliffe added with a laugh, referring to K.Stew's reason for hobbling on crutches: cutting the bottom of her foot on glass!

Kidding aside, the Harry Potter star said it was about time he and Stewart met.

"I felt like this was a long time coming. I feel like we've been meant to meet," Radcliffe said. "This was the perfect way. And you know what? She is so nice—really, really nice."


Source via @KstewAngel thank you.



1 comment:

  1. Good for him - he seems like a nice guy from interviews, etc. I only wish the tabloids, talk shows, and every other bully out there would agree with EVERYONE she's ever worked with, or known - that she's the sweetest, nicest,most honest, hardest-working actress and person anyone's ever met or known. I guess we can add Dan Radcliffe to her long list of admirers!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this?