Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sam Riley mentions Kristen with Shockya





Q: In the movie, you have some racy scenes with Kristen Stewart. What was it like to film those scenes?

SR: It’s a strange thing. I never had to do that much of that sort of thing before, and they’re not the sort of scenes that I relish. There’s not a lot you can do or play, necessarily. It’s like a fight-you hit, you duck. It’s all quite orchestrated.

I was pretty uncomfortable. She was 19, and I was nearly 30 and married. (laughs) We’re mates, but it was weird. You do it as quickly as possible, unlike in real life. You want to try to get it right the first or second time, so you don’t have to do it a lot of times.

My grandparents went to go watch it, and my grandfather’s 90. I said, what do you think of it, and he said, you were very good, but it was a bit racy in some points. He said, it’s not really my generation, and I said, it is your generation, you were there.

Q: Did you know Kristen before you worked together on this film?

SR: No, I don’t come into much contact with stars in my daily life. I’m married to a German one (actress Alexandra Maria Lara).

I knew the Jodie Foster move she was in (‘Panic Room’), but I didn’t realize it was her. I had seen ‘Into the Wild,’ and my younger sister loves the ‘Twilight’ movies. Kristen tried to explain to me the plot for the one that just came out (‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part 2′), and it sounded bonkers. (laughs) It’s like, he’s a vampire, and he’s a werewolf. I get pregnant by the vampire, and the child grows at an enormous rate, and comes out almost at toddler age. I thought, this is very unusual for children’s’ entertainment. (laughs) But I didn’t know anyone before starting.


Read Sam's full interview at Shockya.


1 comment:

  1. I wish Kristen Merry Christmas I hope she will be happy, healthy, satisfied and loved!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this?