Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rob mentions Kristen with 'Sonntagszeitung' (Switzerland)


Has your girlfriend, Kristen Stewart seen the movie?

She was sitting in front of me at the premiere. I was constantly looking at the back of her head and thought, damn, does it bore her, shall I whisper something into her ear? But yes, she liked it.

Will you perform with her after “Twilight”?

Absolutely. I’m writing a script for the two of us.

What is it?

I cannot say anything, the book rights are still unclear. Also, I don’t know how long I’m going to work at it. Because one is clear: It’s got to be brilliant. Otherwise people will just ask: What are those two doing together?

Read Rob's full interview Robsteners

Source via and translation by Robsteners thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?