Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sam Claflin talks SWATH and Kristen with Kidzworld



The section about the horse riding, longer quote to the Marcus connection, and the fans is new in this interview.

Kidzworld: Did you know Kristen prior to this movie?

Sam: No. I knew of her obviously and I’ve been a big fan of everything she’s been involved with up to now so the first time I met her we had a talk and realized that we have a lot of things in common. We like the same sort of music and we have a few friends in common. It’s such a small world.

Kidzworld: You and Kristen have the same music taste? What are you listening to?

Sam: A guy called Marcus Foster mainly. This sort of big musician who I love played at my birthday party so I went to see him at another gig and, supporting him, was Marcus Foster. I was backstage meeting Marcus and he was telling me about this music video he’s about to do that Kristen’s just starred in. Then, when I saw Kristen next I was “I can’t believe you did that. You know him and he knows you and he knows Rob [Pattinson]”. It’s again, a small world. So, mainly him but I have a feeling our music tastes are very much in tune I would say.

Kidzworld: Who is more confident on a horse, you or Kristen?

Sam: I don’t know. I think I’ve spent more time on a horse. I had more opportunity being in London I think because she was still doing post production on “Twilight” over there so I think she had less time to prepare but I don’t know. She seems quite confident and happy on a horse.

Kidzworld: No fans have found the set so far?

Sam: Not with me. I think when we were in Wales, there were quite a few people because it was a public beach and they didn’t close it off so there were a few videos of Kristen captured.

You can read Sam's full interview at Kidzworld

via @KstewAngel thank you. :)

You can read Sam's other interview, with Teen.com, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?