Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kristen Can't Wait to Start on Other Projects

cute

THE Twilight Saga movies made Kristen Stewart the huge star she is today.
But Kristen Stewart admits she can’t wait to start work on her next couple of films, especially American Girl.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse actress said: “I am attached and I totally love it. And Jim Woods loves it too and really wants to get it made. 

“But not yet. It is not in production yet but I am definitely attached to it. If it does get made, I am on it.”

Although the 20-year-old girlfriend of British actor Robert Pattinson *swoon* has been on screen since she was in nappies, she admits she still gets overwhelmed by roles.

She confessed: “I am going to do On The Road with Walter Salles. I am f***ing freaking out about it.

“The fact is that this movie, nobody has ever tried to make and yet reading the book it is insanely iconic. It is my favourite book. It was my first favourite book. It is so f***ing cool that I am doing it.

source : OK Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?